We have an excellent used condition Ridgid 535 pipe threading machine for sale. Come on stand & with chasers.
Specifications as per the Ridgid website
- Pipe Capacity 1/8″-2″ (3mm-50mm) 2 1/2″-4″ (62mm-100mm), 4″-6″ (100mm-150mm) with 141 and 161 geared threaders.
- Bolt Capacity 1/4″-2″ (6mm-50mm).
- Switches Forward/off/reverse and integral foot switch.
- Chuck Speed Chuck, with three replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device Cam-action, turns with chuck.
- Cutters Self-centering, full-floating.
- Reamer 5-flute cone, RH, 1/8″-2″ (3mm-50mm).
- Oil Pump Self-priming gerotor oil pump.
- Power requirements 240 volt, single phase.
We have run this machine & all works well
We recommend customers pay us a visit where we are happy to test run machinery, that way it gives you peace of mind that the machine will do your job prior to purchase.
This Ridgid threading machine is in our warehouse so please feel free to call us on 03-9720-3922 for more information & price or pop in to inspect the machine at your convenience.
We are always interested in purchasing metalworking machinery & surplus equipment, therefore should you be looking at Downsizing, Relocating, Closing Down or having machinery that is surplus to requirements, we would appreciate the opportunity to assist in any way we can.
We would like to extend a note to all prospective customers. We are happy to provide details of freight companies that transport machines anywhere in Australia or worldwide. However, we want to remind customers that the machines are not insured during transport by either the transport companies or Newmac Equipment. We strongly advise that customers speak with their usual insurance company to take out transport insurance.
The slide show below can be paused by hovering the mouse cursor over the current photo.