We have a Mngil WC67Y-63/2500 Press Brake Folder for sale.
Stock # 4063
Specifications are as follows
- Machine-type, Hydraulic torsion bar
- Control, Foot pedal
- Length of Work Table 2.5m
- Distance Between Columns 2m
- Ballscrew Backgauge Yes push button controlled
- Throat Depth 260mm
- Ram stroke 120mm
- Nominal Pressure – Tonnage 63
- Number of machine Axis 2
- Machine Voltage 415 volt
- Year of manufacture 2011
- Overall dimensions 2.5m x 1.3m x 2.3m high
- Weight 4 tons
Tooling that comes with the machine
- Several pieces of top tooling totalling 2.2m in length
- Several pieces of bottom multisided vee block tooling totalling 2.2m in length
Faults – if any
- None Found. All in good working order
- Please note this machine does not come with guarding. potential customers should bear this in mind when making a purchasing decision.
On a general note, we recommend customers visit us to inspect machinery, where we are happy to test run machinery in our warehouse, that way it gives you peace of mind that the machine will do your job before purchase.
This press brake folder is in our warehouse so please feel free to call us on 03-9720-3922 for more information & price or pop in to inspect the machine at your convenience.
We are always interested in purchasing metalworking machinery & surplus equipment. Should you be looking at Downsizing, Relocating, Closing Down or having machinery that is surplus to requirements, we would appreciate the opportunity to assist in any way we can.
We would like to extend a note to all prospective customers. We are happy to provide details of freight companies that transport machines anywhere in Australia or worldwide. However, we want to remind customers that the machines are not insured during transport by either the transport companies or Newmac Equipment. We strongly advise that customers speak with their usual insurance company to take out transport insurance.
Slide show below can be paused by hovering the mouse cursor over the current photo. It will resume when the cursor is moved off the photo