THIS LATHE HAS BEEN SOLD
We have a Harrison Alpha 400 plus CNC lathe for sale.
This lathe can be operated in the following modes
In manual operation the Alpha machine may be used in exactly the same way as a conventional manual center lathe fitted with a DRO. Any turner can operate this machine instantly.
Semi-Automatic Sequential Operation
Programmed sequential operations in simple question/answer page format at the machine mounted console for parallel turning, chamfer, radius, taper and multistart threads. Constant surface speed is a standard feature. Ideally suited for one-off and small batch production. (Part that can been seen in the photos was turned using this method)
Auto Cycle Operation (AlphaLink)
Complex profiles and threads are generated from the AlphaLink CAD/CAM (standard equipment) which can be written during machine operation and downloaded through the RS232 Port. The component is produced from automatic cycles and setting time is further reduced. One-off, small and medium batch production is fully utilized.
Specifications are as follows
- Distance between centres 1250mm
- Swing over the bed 400mm
- Swing over the cross slide 245mm
- Swing in the gap 585mm
- Spindle bore 54mm
- Spindle mount Camlock D1-6
- Cross Slide Travel (X Axis) 250mm
- Longitudinal Travel (Z Axis) 1,250mm
- Tailstock No 5 Morse Taper
- Spindle speeds 15 to 2500 rpm
- Main motor 10hp (7.5kw)
- Weight 1.8 tons
- Dimensions for Transport 2,560mm x 1,445mm x 1,572mm High
- Year of manufacture 1998
- Computer with AlphaLink software Auto Cycle Operation
- Operators Guide, Standard Parts List, Maintenance Manual,
- Installation Guide, Wiring Diagram, Alphalink Software Installation Manual, Alphalink Software Tutorial
- Alphalink Software CD Rom
- 3 jaw chuck with reverse jaws
- Quick change tool post
- Coolant system
- Work light
- Includes rear splash guard
For customers who wish to pay us a visit, we are happy to test run machinery in our warehouse, that way it gives you peace of mind that the machine will do your job prior to purchase.
This Harrison Alpha lathe l is in our warehouse so please feel free to call us on 03-9720-3922 for more information & price or pop in to inspect the machine at your convenience.
We are always interested in purchasing metalworking machinery & surplus equipment. Should you be looking at Downsizing, Relocating, Closing Down or have machinery that is surplus to requirements, we would appreciate the opportunity to assist in any way we can.
Slide show below can be paused by hovering the mouse cursor over the current photo. It will resume when the cursor is moved off the photo