We have a Colchester Master 2500 centre lathe for sale.
Stock # 4065
Specifications related to this lathe are as follows
- Swing Over Bed 335mm
- Swing Over Saddle 210mm
- Swing in Gap 480mm
- Distance Btw Ctrs 1000mm
- Spindle Bore Max bar dia. 40mm
- Spindle mount Camlock D1-4
- Spindle Speeds 22 to 1800 rpm. This lathe was converted to 240 volt by the manufacturer. 240 volt motor speed is lower than the original 415 volt motor, so all speeds on the lathe have been reduced
- Motor HP ?
- Machine Voltage 240 volt machine which was converted from 415 volt by the manufacturer
- Overall dimensions 2m x 0.9m x 1.3m high
- Approx. Weight 1.2 ton
- Imperial machine with imperial dials
- 3 & 4 jaw chucks, plus a face plate
- Dickson quick change tool post
- Fixed Steady, Yes, new still in the box
- Travelling Steady, Yes, new still in the box
- Thread Chasing Dial Yes
- Gap bed
- The spindle brake is operated by the forward & reverse lever
We have run this machine, all works well & is in excellent used condition. Formerly owned by a retired gent who had the machine in his home workshop. He came to a point in his life where he could no longer justify keeping the machine as he had not used the lathe for the last few years.
We recommend customers visit our warehouse to inspect the machinery in person. Our team is more than happy to offer to test run the equipment to give you the peace of mind that it will perform to your requirements before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision and feel confident in your investment, knowing you’re making a smart choice for your business.
Considering selling your machinery? We buy as well as sell machinery. Downsizing, relocating, closing down, or having surplus equipment. We are always on the lookout for quality machinery to buy. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your machinery needs and how we can help you. Your success is our priority.
We want to extend a note to all prospective customers. We are happy to provide details of freight companies that transport machines anywhere in Australia or worldwide. However, we want to remind customers that the machines are not insured during transport by either the transport companies or Newmac Equipment. We strongly advise that customers speak with their usual insurance company to take out transport insurance. Your peace of mind is essential to us, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
The slide show below can be paused by hovering the mouse cursor over the current photo. It will resume when the cursor is moved off the photo