We have an excellent used condition, Atlantic Multi ATI 70 Punch & Shear for sale.
For two operator utilisation, the hydraulic system is activated by two shielded foot controls, one operating the punch end cylinder, the other operating the shear end cylinder.
The shear cylinder provides the power to the 3 shearing stations and the notch stations.
The system gives accurate power inching at all five work stations and allows the machine to stopped at any position giving safe and accurate tool setting and work positioning.
Z Limit switches at both ends of the machine control stroke length at all stations.
Centralised lubrication is metered by one-shot system, is only one feature of the low maintenance requirement.
– Large punch table with multi-purpose bolster
– Removable table block for overhang channel.
– Punch table, shear table a notch table standard equipment
– Power inching and adjustable strokes at punch & shear end
– Centralised pressure lubrication
– Wide variety of applications for large hole punching: bar bending, tube notching,…
– Mitre cut flanges of angle under the shear blade
– Work station guards standard fitment
– Two cylinder operation
– Overload relief on the hydraulic system
– Interchangeable bearings, seals and valves readily available in Australia.
– Punch adaptors
– Swing away punch stripper unit
– Easy change punch holder
– One low volt halogen lamp on a movable magnetic base
– Fine adjustment facility to the punch stroke
– Measuring scales in the notch table
– 1.0m long touch and cut ruled length stop
– Universal die bolster
– Heavy-duty support tables with guides at the shear station and notch station
– Heavy-duty punch table with guides and backstop
– Shear body blade with 4 cutting edges
– Section arm & body blade with 1 cutting edge
– Angle cutting arm & body blades with 4 cutting edges
– Rectangular notch bolster blades with 4 cuttings edges
– Work station guards
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Based on material strength of 450 N/mm².
Model: MULTI 70
Maximum pressure: 70 Ton
Maximum Capacity: 26 x 20mm
Diameter x Thickness: 57 x 9mm
Stroke Length: 55mm
Standard Throat Depth: 305mm
Flat Bar – Max Thickness: 300 x 20mm
Flat Bar – Max Width: 375 x 15mm
Angle Flange Trim – Max 45º: 100 x 15
Working Height: 890mm
90º Cut: 130 x 13mm
45º Mitre (true int/ext): 70 x 10mm
Material Thickness: 10mm
Width – Rectangle: 45mm
Depth – Rectangle: 90mm
Motor Power: 5,5Kw
Machine dimensions: 164 x 71 x 183
We have run this machine. All functions are working. This ironworker is in our warehouse so please feel free to call us on 03-9720-3922 for more information or pop in to inspect the machine at your convenience.
We are always interested in purchasing metalworking machinery, if you have machines surplus to requirements or you are closing down, please feel free to contact us here at Newmac Equipment.
Slide show below can be paused by hovering the mouse cursor over the current photo. It will resume when the cursor is moved off the photo